Saturday 18 April 2015

Amazing American Pancakes


After my lovely meal of steak I made some delicious American pancakes. The recipe came from the BBC good food website. I find that website really good and I can usually find some very good recipes on there.

Ingredients:
  • 135g plain flour
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 2 tbsp caster sugar
  • 130ml milk
  • 1 large egg, lightly beaten
  • 2 tbsp melted butter (allowed to cool slightly) or olive oil, plus extra for cooking
My tips:
  • Remember to beat the egg before it goes into the mixture
My review:
I really enjoyed making these pancakes because it was quick and simple. I put golden syrup on my pancakes and had strawberries and raspberries on the side. I had to halve the the recipe because there was only me and my mum and I accidentally put all the melted butter in the mix instead of measuring it. When I had made the mixture, it didn't look like we had much but we actually got 4 pancakes out of it. I loved these pancakes and would happily make them again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment