Sunday 15 July 2012

Pasta Arrabiatta



On Monday the 9th I made some Pasta Arrabiatta for my mum and dad.

What you will need:

  • 1 onion
  • 6 slices of bacon, cut into pieces
  • Tin of tomatoes
  • Chilli powder
  • Pan
  • Oil
  • Wooden spoon
My tips
  • Do the pasta when you're feeling hungry otherwise it might get cold.
  • Cut everything then put it into the pan one by one.
  • Only put a little amount of chilli powder because it is very hot

My review
I didn't actually eat it so I will tell you what it was like making it. It was physically impossible to chop the onion because it kept slipping and sliding about. Also the bacon was seriously greasy and cold. My parents said 9/10 because it was not spicy enough. They also thought it was delicious.  

2 comments:

  1. This looks yummy, wondering what to substitute the bacon with, I will think of something and perhaps have a go. Thank you so much for this.
    Heather

    ReplyDelete