Friday 11 July 2014

Fantastic Flapjack

Well, it has been a long time since a did a post. I'm definitely going to do my post every Monday this time. I'm definitely going to stick to my promise this time.

Ingredients:
  • 8 oz margarine
  • 8 oz demerara sugar
  • 2 tablespoons golden syrup
  • 10 oz rolled oats
  • 4 oz plain chocolate chips
My tips:
  • Make sure that the flapjack mixture is cool before you tip in the chocolate chips.
  • When you are melting the ingredients in the pan make sure the heat isn't too low.
My review:
I really liked baking these. They are a simple bake, so good for someone younger or just starting out. Unfortunately, the chocolate chips melted when I put them in because we had to get it into the oven quickly and the mixture didn't cool in time. I think that might have caused them to be greasy when they were taken out of the oven. I think it's very unfair though, as I have only had 2 pieces when there was 16, and only 3 left now. Tut, tut. Still, they were very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment