Monday 6 August 2012

Sweet Shortbread


A few weeks ago I made some Shortbread for the family to try. This recipe is from Tana Ramsay's Family Kitchen. I will try very hard to try to remember what it was like making it.

Ingredients:

  •  100g plain flour
  • 50g cornflour
  • 50g caster sugar
  • 100g butter

Makes: 12 pieces

My tips
  • This recipe may take a few goes to get it just right.
  • You have to get the quantities just right because if you don't the Shortbread pieces won't stick together.
My review:

The Shortbread was amazing even though it kept falling apart. I don't think we put enough flour in because the mixture wouldn't stick together. Everybody in the family gave it a 10/10. The worst bit of the Shortbread was that it wouldn't stay together. Try it yourself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment